Tuesday, June 8, 2010

continuation.

and now, i continue with tired eyes, and a determined mind.

my digital photography class has been really productive. although sometimes we have super boring lectures, our assignments stimulates my creativity and practically forces me to take all of these pictures. i mean, i HAVE to do it for a grade. it's a good excuse not to be lazy. plus, my teacher is a funny little asian man. he's adorable.
this assignment wasn't really specific. it was "point of view/perspective" but most people just took random pictures, as i did. i'm really happy how most of my pictures turned out. i honestly wish this class was longer.
i'm probably going to take the second level of digital photography class in the fall semster. or, well, i'm hoping. it's expensive! [granted not as expensive as a class at university, but still! i have no money!] i definitely plan to build up my portfolio though. photography is becoming my life.
i don't know whether i should be worried or excited. i'm still debating what i want to do with my life. and that is no fun subject matter to decide. oh, the pressure on the newer generation. eh, i will live!

breathe, breathe, breathe.
-kim

No comments:

Post a Comment