Saturday, June 26, 2010

summer overview.

this summer so far has actually been really good. it had it's ups and downs. a lot of emotional shit going on, and just a lot of adventures i suppose. i'm seriously stoked for the rest of my summer. it's going to be fantastic. don't get me wrong, my summer hasn't been all "woo, yay, summer time!" i've done things i've regretted. i've done really stupid stuff. you know when you're caught in a situation, try to get out, and get yourself lodge in deeper?
those circumstances where you just can't let go? yeah, i tend to do that a lot. -sigh- it definitely added a lot to my summer. besides that, i found new friends, close friends, and God. i just hope i can keep up with myself sometimes.


summer's not even half way done!
-kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment